Personality in the News
Personality plays out in everything we do, and Merrick Rosenberg can offer a unique perspective on the actions of those in the news. When people make shocking statements, tweet jaw-dropping comments, or do out-of-the-ordinary things, Merrick can get right to the heart of their actions by linking their behaviors to their personalities.
Current Events Story Ideas:
- On Valentine’s Day, do opposites attract?
- How to deal with the in-laws during the holidays
- Is an entertainer’s personality simultaneously the secret to their success and their greatest hindrance?
- Why a sports star has gotten in trouble for saying something offensive
- After awards ceremonies, how actors and performers use their personalities to stay relevant
Relationship-Based Story Ideas:
- How do you raise two children who have completely different personalities?
- Is your spouse’s personality driving you crazy?
- Are you imposing your personality on your kids?
- Is the Golden Rule damaging your relationship with your spouse?
- How do you talk to your spouse so they hear you?
Business-Related Story Ideas:
- How leaders use their personalities to drive success
- Harnessing your personality for career success
- How to cope with difficult personalities in the workplace
- Nail your sales pitch to customers who have different personalities
- How companies create winning cultures by tapping into their founder’s personality